Friday, September 07, 2007

One Born Every Minute

In addition to swapping venereal diseases and any last traces of dignity, Britney Spears and Criss Angel were also spotted sharing a lollipop at the opening of LAX... but there’s more to this sucker than meets the eye!

Extra reports:


"The sucker Britney was sharing is more than just a sweet treat: it’s a diet
secret. Insiders tell us she recently received a shipment of Hoodia lollipops,
which suppress the appetite and supply an energy boost."


In the fifth grade I had to give a report about sugar. Then about a week ago, I mixed Jagermeister with Red Bull and suddenly I was five hours in the future – without pants! So, to answer your question, yes, I am a real scientist. Anyway, if you eat nothing but sugar, you will lose weight. You will also go into diabetic shock and probably die. I want to say I’m going somewhere with this, but in retrospect nothing but good can come from this scenario. Carry on, Britney.

No comments: