Tuesday, September 26, 2006

No Sleep 'till Fresno



I know the odds are slim, but perhaps it was a moment of clarity that lead Kevin Federline to drop PopoZao from his debut CD Playing With Fire and reportedly (and with no irony whatsoever) replace it with a duet with Britney Spears called Crazy. Additionally, a rapper who had claimed to write most of the lyrics for K-Fed articulately told the New York Daily News: "I didn't have nothing to do with that, dog."

I wonder why everybody is suddenly distancing themselves from what I believe is the greatest song ever written in the history of sound. Did Leonardo DaVinci pretend he didn't paint the Mona Lisa? Was Michelangelo ashamed of the Sistine Chapel? Perhaps we've forgotten just how powerful and moving Federline's tribute to Brazilian ass is. And if that's the case, my friends, then the terrorists have truly won.

No comments: