Tuesday, September 05, 2006

And Their Eyes Will Pop!

I'm still not sure I buy it.

The new issue of Vanity Fair comes out tomorrow and in it Katie Holmes discusses how much she hates, well... sites like this and people like me.
"Some of the crap that's out there - the stuff that's said about my parents and my siblings [tabloid accounts implied that Katie's family did not hit it off with Tom] - it's really frustrating the amount of shit that's out there. And the stuff they say about Suri?! You shouldn't say that about us, and you can't say that about my child." Holmes explains that the gossip "eats away at me because it's just not O.K.," but that she keeps up on it because "this is my future. This is my family, and I care so much about them. To see how someone as caring and good as Tom is - to see how things can just get so twisted and turned around. I mean, where does it come from?"

Katie Couric also debuted the photos of Suri on the CBS Evening News which you can check out here:


And as much as everybody was hoping she'd turn out to be an animatronic Cabbage Patch Kid, the truth is she looks just exactly like what you'd expect Tomkat's offspring to look like... but with even more hair. And possibly Asian. Which makes about as much sense as her not being made by Mattel.

No comments: