Thursday, June 16, 2005

Off the Wall



I did my best not to watch any of the Michael Jackson trial coverage, and I tuned in late to the verdict, so it took me a minute to discern if they were saying the boy at the center of the case “wasn’t credible” and Jackson was innocent, or that he “was incredible” and Jackson was in love.

Now that it’s over, I’d rather get advice from my grandfather about how to masturbate with a belt around my neck than spend another minute thinking about it... but one story I couldn’t stop reading was a series of posts put up recently on the Data Lounge website by someone claiming to be Michael Jackson’s former publicist. There’s obviously no way to verify this, but if this person is lying, they’ve done their homework, offering insight on topics such as Michael Jackson's nose being recut from ear cartilage, a morphine addiction, the reason his skin has turned white, and the long line of ever-present young boys.

You know what the man said: "You love to pretend that you're good, when you're always up to no good."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow