Saturday, January 27, 2007

Gopher It

Everything old is, well, older. But remember when it was new?

NOTE: It's come to my attention that I haven't brought it to anyone's attention that the titles of these daily missives are often links to other stories. Since, in fact, these stories are usually what made me bother to blog that day in the first place, it's really quite a shame when they sit there unattended and unloved. Going forward I'll stop using that link (on my old template those links actually looked different, and invited clicking. On this one? Not so much.), but if you're so inclined, you really should go back and click those titles... who knows what you'll find? I'm pretty sure one of them is a link to a map to Eldorado... and another is a scan of K-Fed's jock strap. Go!

No comments: