Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Dink-A-Dink-A-Dink

So long, Kid Chino... we hardly knew ye.

We've watched them, we've loved them, we've edited group photos of them so it looks like we're best friends forever with them, but now it's all coming to a close: The OC has been canceled, my friends. Following drastic drops in ratings, Fox has decided to end our involvement in the lives of troubled Ryan, awkward -yet brilliant- Seth, socialite -yet, really, kinda' mean- Summer, popular Taylor, recovering-alcoholic Kirsten, and Peter Gallagher's eyebrows.

Though they weren't family, it had grown to feel like it over the last four seasons. When company would come over, I'd first introduce them to my regular family, then my young, attractive OC family. Sometimes, if the person I was introducing my two families to was young and attractive, I'd just skip my normal family altogether.

No comments: