Friday, October 27, 2006



Kevin Federline recently told Entertainment Weekly that he's the "most talked-about [person] of anyone over the last couple of years" and when asked who the most underrated performer in his field was he paused for about 12 seconds and replied: "Me."

Additionally, in an interview with People he says he doesn't mind that everybody in the world hates him: "If you want to hate me, cool, hate me. You know why? Because all it's going to do is help me. I know who I am."

And on his acting debut last month on CSI: Crime Scene Investigation: "I shocked myself. There were parts that I wish I would have done different, but there are parts that really took me, like, Wow, did I do that? I looked at myself and I was like, It looked good. It looked perfect."

And on being a father of four: With each birth, "it gets less and less stressful. It's just time to get my stuff down while they're young. so I can sit back and watch them grow up."

And finally, on shopping for his wife: “I used to be embarrassed to go to the store and buy tampons, but that’s all past tense,” K-Fed told EW. “Once you make it through that, then you’re good.”

I haven't seen anyone this deluded since that bus ride from Oakland to Sacramento. The guy next to me kept screaming into his filthy Wendy's bag... something about how Geraldine had taken the best years of his life, and when she left him -taking their six kids with her- he was devestated (or, as he put it, "devishitated"), and everyone in that bag should know that it was her fault he was like this now, and that if they wanted to blame someone for their plight (I can only assume he was referring to the fact that he never stopped screaming into that bag, except to take a swill from the Mickey's Bigmouth in his lap, so between the stench of the beer, and the stink of the dried puke in the bag, those tiny, cowered bag people had it pretty bad) they didn't have to look any further than Flip Wilson's "sister," Geraldine.

No comments: