Thursday, October 18, 2007

Bourne Under Punches

Man, I love me some Bourne movies! I can't explain it. I'm not proud of it. There you go.
Though he'd previously implied he was done with the series, Matt Damon said Thursday that there could be another Bourne "Dramatic Word" movie in a few years, probably depending on how much debt he accrues in the meantime.
"If Paul Greengrass, maybe years down the road, was interested in doing
another one, then I would do it, too. I don't think either of us completely put
the character to bed yet."
Though the interview was via phone, with the implication he was some distance away, it was later revealed that Matt Damon was just a building over, with the cross-hairs of a rifle trained on the interviewer. That's how still-Bourne he is. "Still-Bourne"! Wooooooooooooooo!

No comments: