Thursday, January 05, 2006

K-Fed-Up

You can stop wringing your hands while you wait breathlessly by the monitor... it looks like Kevin Federline's official website and MySpace are totally legit. You know... like him. Which is sad, because you wouldn't think it was possible for somebody to be so incredibly self-obsessed as to think they have achievements or that anybody cares about them just because they're married to a celebrity.

"I don't think we've ever been formally introduced. My name is Kevin Federline. I'm 6 feet tall, have brown hair and brown eyes. I enjoy horseback riding, long walks on the beach and the wind whipping through my hair. Ha ha ha. On a more serious note, there's going to be a lot more information and updates on here in the coming weeks and I think this will provide you with the opportunity to get to know who I really am. Anyway, thanks for checking out my site and be sure to come back often." ~A message from Kevin's website

I'm pretty sure if I hit him in the face with a rock the police would let me go with a warning. Either that or some sort of medal for heroism.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What do you have against Kevin? Why pick on him specifically or do I not know your site well enough?