Saturday, April 30, 2005

Tinker Toys

Now listen:

Just so's you know, I've been tinkering with the links... added a bunch... you should check 'em out. There won't be a quiz, but I do get a key lime pie every time someone clicks through to one of those sites... and then I give them to charity. The pies, not the sites... man, what are you thinking?

Oh, and over there? Amidst the links? I added a picture of Jim Kirk, renegade and terrorist. Click him, and learn a little somethin' about yourself.

OH! And if you normally have your computer's sound turned off, quit that. First of all, everyone in your office just loves the sound of random pop-up ads spouting witicisms like "Give it to me, stud!" and "Rectum? I hardly knew 'em!" and second? There's a butt-ton* of audio hijinx goin' on here... so forget what Weezer said... and take a page from Autograph's book: turn it up!

*Hats off to Ray!

No comments: