Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's ___________(noun)

Step One: Fill in the blanks


____________________(01) your sweetheart's name

____________________(02) time of day (eg. afternoon)

____________________(03) body part

____________________(04) adjective

____________________(05) adjective

____________________(06) present tense verb

____________________(07) body part

____________________(08) adjective

____________________(09) body part

____________________(10) present tense verb

____________________(11) day of the week

____________________(12) adjective

____________________(13) adjective

____________________(14) adjective

____________________(15) present tense verb

____________________(16) present tense verb

____________________(17) adjective

____________________(18) item of clothing

____________________(19) holiday (eg.easter)

____________________(20) present tense verb

____________________(21) noun

____________________(22) your name


Step 2:

Transfer your answers above to the corresponding numbers in the story below.


Dear _____________(01):

I woke up this _________________(02) and my _________________(03)

blushed at the thought of you. You are not only

_________________(04), but very _________________(05).

Every time I _________________(06) you my _________________s(07)

become ________________(08) and my _________________s(09) begin to

_________________(10).

I can't wait till _________________(11) night. I have a

_________________(12) surprise for you. It is _________________(13),

_________________(14), and _________________s(15) alot. I hope you

will _________________(16) it.

I will be wearing the _________________(17) _________________(18)

you gave me last _________________(19). I know how much you love to

_________________(20) me in it.

Hugs and Kisses

Your Favorite _________________(21),

_________________(22)

No comments: