Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Bang the Drum Thinly

In case you haven't hard (or, y'know, like to read real news), Lindsay Lohan is claiming her rapid weight loss is "not intentional," according to Us Magazine:

" "I eat. I had my Big Mac yesterday from McDonald's," she told Us Sunday at the Matthew Williamson NYC store opening. "I eat just as much as I always have."The 22-year-old actress (who has raised eyebrows before for her skinny frame) said she thinks she has just been "working a lot." She said she also blames "stress ... and lack of sleep when I travel."Said the star, "I think it's all that stuff that adds
up."Lohan - who said she doesn't know how much weight she has lost ("I've never
weighed myself in life," she said) - added that she doesn't think about the
pressure to be thin in Hollywood anymore."
Okay, it's no surprise, but what a retarded statement! Of course Lindsay doesn't think about the pressure to be thin anymore. That'd be like Bill Gates thinking about the pressure to be rich. The real question is: why is she transforming into Jackie Earle Haley?

No comments: