Thursday, February 05, 2009

Fantasia

So, let's not dwell on the negative, shall we?

Hey! I won regular season championships in three leagues! Nancy won one! She'll point out that she has a 100% success rate, while I have... lessee... these slide rules are hard... a slightly lower succcess rate, but sometimes it really is all about quantity, don't you think?

In our NFL.COM playoff challenge, I... what's the term... won! It was a pitched battle between Nancy and I (since Joe seemed to stop paying attention as soon as he joined), and even though we both stunk it up after the Conference championship round, I scraped out a 6-point lead in the Super Bowl.

But the big news? The BIG news was the ESPN.COM "Gridiron Challenge"! Out of a bajilliontyone players worldwide, I wound up #110. Yes, that's 109 places short of what I was shooting for... but 110 out of a bajilliontyone? Are you kidding me? I was 7 points shy of having the top score for Super Bowl week! I finished in the top 100%, statistically! I was in the only 25% to even have a full roster for the Super Bowl! I've never been prouder of myself for losing!

Now to figure out this fantasy basketball thing....

No comments: