Tuesday, December 18, 2007

You Keep On Rockin'

NEWS BREAK! Britney Spears could’ve performed on American Idol -or been a guest judge- had she pulled herself together. In a conference call recently with US Magazine, Idol producer Nigel Lythgoe explained the problem with Britney:

"Britney, at this moment in time, I don't think is well enough to do
anything," he continued. "I think she needs looking after. I think she needs to
pull herself together." Lythgoe added that
Spears is an
"exceptionally talented girl" but "needs taking care of right now."
Okay, who’s the crazy one here? The gas station bandit or the producer who thinks she’s talented? I’m at a loss. I guess I’ll just toss a coin in the air then walk away because I really couldn't care less at this point. In fact, I’m going to read this recipe for Wienerschnitzel mustard dogs instead and probably be a better person for it. Wait, they're made with veal! I’ve been going about this all wrong.

No comments: