Friday, December 28, 2007

The Incredible, Credible Egghead

The first shot from The Incredible Hulk has been released, revealing that Edward Norton as Bruce Banner wears Dockers and his watch on the inside of his wrist. So cool. Summary:

"Edward Norton stars in this new beginning as Bruce Banner, a scientist desperately hunting for a cure to the gamma radiation that poisoned his cells and unleashes the unbridled force of rage within him - The Incredible Hulk."

You know, if he's really desperate to find a cure, you'd think he wouldn't go by "The Incredible Hulk." The whole "incredible" thing makes the search for a cure seem sort of disingenuous. It's like someone saying, "I have to find a cure before the full moon!"

"Really? Why?"

"I'll become This Really Awesome Werewolf."

"Are you sure you're trying to cure this?"

"Yeah, definitely. You think I like how incredibly awesome I become during a full moon?"

"Well, it just seems like you really build-up how great this werewolf side is, calling it awesome all the time."

"Let me make this perfectly clear: when the full moon's light transforms me, I am a monster! Just a really, really awesome monster."

No comments: