Sunday, December 30, 2007

Fantasy Recap, Week 16: Not Fade Away

First of all, let's not bury the headline:
NANCY WON THE CHAMPIONSHIP!

That's right! In my NFL.COM league? Nancy won! She vanquished the (hitherto) unbeatable foe! She's Don Quixote... without the funny bowl for a hat... or the senility!

I only had one game this week. A consolation game in the office Yahoo! league. The winner would move on to the game for 5th place. The loser would, well, not move on at all. I won!

Live Free; Rhyme Hard

Projected: Loss (consolation)

Actual: Win 235.06-176.04


I'd like to say I'm proud, but mostly I'm relieved.


One week of fantasy football left. Could you believe it?


Next week. I'll post the final standings, and the comparison of projected to actual wins/losses. Now you have something to live for. Thank me later.


Man alive... the season's almost over, and despite some, ummmmm, "shortcomings", I'm already looking forward to next season. That's right, Bobby... you know our fantasy football love will not fade away.

No comments: