Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Glass Louses

Well, I've seen fire and I've seen rain... but then? Then I saw the Wine Holder Necklace.

It costs $25 (and your dignity) for two and holds a regular sized stemmed glass with a stupid looking lanyard.
"Keep your hands free at parties by keeping your wine close at heart! This
clever little clip with adjustable strap holds a regular-size stemmed glass to
your chest, giving you the freedom to snack and socialize as you sip!
They failed to mention that it makes you look like a total fucking idiot. I will admit though: when I get drunk I do tend to forget where I left my drink. In fact, at a holiday party over the weekend I ended up accusing the host of hiding my stein from me, and punched him in the teeth. Turns out it was in my other hand the whole time! I'm silly!

No comments: