Thursday, April 12, 2007

Who's House? Dolls' House!

Sure, some of you are counting the days to Spider-Man 3, and while Transformers may be the big blockbuster toyline-turned-movie this year, there's a sassier, brattier group of us eagerly awaiting another entry in this category. That's right, I'm talkin' 'bout Bratz.
In this first poster for the live-action adaptation, we see Shifty Brat, Suspicious Brat, Dead Eyes Brat, and Winksy Brat (may not be actual Brat names) doin' their thang. Right on, grrlz!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If there is a God in heaven (and since I don't believe there is, I'm pretty much boned) this will not be the movie my niece wants her aunties to take her to this summer when I visit. I'm pretty sure you have to check your junior high neurosis, feminist sensibilities, and self-respect at the door. The only thing I see getting me through this is a large bottle of tequila to mix in with my over-priced diet coke. Groan.....I am so screwed!