Friday, November 04, 2005

I, Federline

A copy of Kevin Federline's new single has leaked to the internet and it's every bit as awesome as you could imagine.

"Back then they called me K-Fed / But you can call me Daddy instead / Go ahead and say whatcha wanna / I'm gonna sell about 2 mil, oh, then I'm a goner."

Some critics may have you think that he's an untalented hillbilly channeling the spirit of Vanilla Ice, but they're all just jealous. It's sad, really. Kevin even says, "My prediction is that y'all gonna hate on the style we create, straight 2008." He actually predicts that everybody will hate his music. Predicts! His style is so revolutionary that he knows everybody will hate it until 2008.

"I know you all wish you was in my position / Cause I keep gettin' in situations that you wish you was in, cousin."

So if you're sitting around thinking that rap requires talent and rhythm, you just wait and see. In three years, everybody's music will sound like it was made in a basement by a drunken idiot who can't read or write. And boy, will you feel silly then.

"But maybe baby you can wait and see / Until then all these Pavarottis followin' me."

Word.

1 comment:

eterna1youth said...

LOL@Word!!