Sunday, March 27, 2005

Unturn My Stone!

I have no idea what that means.

Anyway... I mentioned -during my anti-Sarah Jessica Parker diatribe- that I didn't know who Joss Stone was. Well, it turns out Joss Stone is that girl everyone compares to Janis Joplin.

Now, I'm a huge Janis fan, and even I'm not sure that comparison is flattering. Does The Gap really want us to watch while Joss screws Pauly Shore and Trey Anastasio into sodden submission and drowns herself in vente triple-caff lattes? If so, then... Janis lives! Move over baby!

If not? Turns out I don't much care. 'cause even still, knowing what I know, Joss could come to our house and nail "Stress-free Relaxfit Pleated Khakis" to my ass... with rusty nails, a lemon juice chaser and a shaky aim so poor that half of those rusty nails end up in my gums... and I'd still find her less annoying than Sarah Jessica Parker.

Plus, come on... those pants look good, don't they?

No comments: