Saturday, March 26, 2005

This Week on Mercy High's Marquee!

I know, I know: it's been longer than a week since our last (and first... irony's fun!) installment of "This Week on Mercy High's Marquee." What do you want me to say? I don't personally post messages on the damn thing. If I did, I can tell you this: I'd center my friggin' messages, and I'd make damn sure not to mix capital and lower case letters up haPHazaRdLy. I have to have a chat with that kid....

Anyway... here you go:
"Easter Blessings"

Whoopie.

Two weeks we waited for that?

You'd think, what with two weeks to consider their Easter message, they'd have done better. I mean -again- if I was their marquee master, I could have at least come up with "Happy this-month's co-opted Pagan holiday!" Or "That's right, we own the Vernal Equinox. So?"

But no one asked me. No one ever asks me. Why is that?

No comments: