Thursday, July 03, 2008

Thunder#@*# Is Right!

You know what I love? I love Golden Grahams! And I love it when when reality shows are reported as if the shit happening on them is actually real. In this case, Kristy Morgan who "won" this season's A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila but turned down Tila on the finale. People caught up with Kristy to find out why she chose not to date a fake bisexual. It's called a script, folks:
" “I really went with what my heart said,” Morgan said. “Sometimes you date people, and then it’s not always the happy ending.” Morgan, who is bisexual, said she was “emotionally unstable” living away from friends and family and in a house full of lesbians and straight men. “It helped me learn what type of woman I want to be, [but] I started to emotionally break down,” she said."

Meanwhile, Tila Tequila is feigning rage on her website and unleashed some angry leprechaun poetry while telling MTV where to dump the pile of cash for a third season:

Thunderfuck my mouth is shut. Been a while, feel like a cunt.
Can't wait for this drama to pass.
Oh the joy.....fuck you. My ass.
Live a lie.
Tell my mind.
Over soon. I can't deny.
You will all soon see, the truth in my eyes.
Smile on my face, the loving embrace....but instead I'll punch you in the face.
For a long time coming....I let you touch me....now that it's over bitch....You better start running.
Pent up inside....telling these lies....this has gone too far.....the world will soon die.
Only 1 more day. To feel this way. Tomorrow I smile....brings another day!
Back to myself. Nobody else. Fuck all this bullshit. I'm back to myself. Yes. Thank the fuck God.

Wow. That's quite a verbose entry for someone who has to hop from key to key.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now, let's agree not make fun of Tila while she's still hot.

I'll cut this whole RSS thing off and then it'll just be you and the cat reading this thing.

Don't make me...