Sunday, May 20, 2007

Two Words: Soup Sandwich

The oracle has spoken!

Britney Spears has posted a message on her official site, saying:

"The reason for this letter is to let everyone know that their prayers have truly helped me. I am so blessed that you care enough about me to be concerned and will continue to live in this brighter state with all of you by my side during this trying time. We are all lights of the world and we all need to continuously inspire others and look to the higher power. You are all in my prayers.

Godspeed.
Love, Britney"

I... I mean... what I'm asking... is she... I just... what the hell is she talking about here? And who is she addressing? The glowy, pray-y people? I'm surprised she didn't thank all the unicorns and invite everybody to the party she's throwing on the moon.

No comments: