Saturday, May 19, 2007

O (Captain) Cavemen, My (Captain) Cavemen

I'm ashamed to admit I thought this show was a bad idea.

Here's a clip of ABC's upcoming pilot for Cavemen. "I really like the Cavemen; I thought it was a great idea for a show," said an ABC moron while high on drugs.

Yup, it's based on that Geico commercial. And no, they didn't get the original actor who was really the only good part of those commercials.

ABC says: "Meet Joel, his younger brother Jamie, and his best friend Nick, three cavemen living in modern-day Atlanta. These cavemen continually find themselves at odds with contemporary society as they struggle to overcome their physical appearance and the accompanying stereotypes."

I say: The cavemen should do battle with their arch nemesis, the Noid, who wears a red suit and serves sub-par pizza. "At your door in 30 minutes; save the world."

No comments: