Monday, March 19, 2007

Yo Ho Hum



The problem is, I loved the first Pirates film. Then they released that second steaming pile of buccaneer poop, and now I -like the pirates of the title- am at a crossroads. I'll certainly see the third (and possibly final; they did just dismantle the Black Pearl), but if I actually enjoy it... well, then I'm obligated to buy the DVD for the second film (What was it again? Harry Potter and the Pirates of the Caribbean? Pirates of the Caribbean 2: Electric Boogaloo?) 'cause I'll need to buy the third, and what's the point of having the bookends of a trilogy, and not having the 2nd act, and all of the gooey, tentacled, sodden crap that goes along with it?

Anyway, here's the trailer for Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End. There's a Chinese guy in it!

No comments: