Saturday, July 08, 2006

Hoff His Rocker

Not so smart without your talking car, huh big man?

David Hasselhoff was reportedly kicked out of Wimbledon because he was too drunk, forcing a guard to walk him off the tournament grounds after he repeatedly got in arguments with the security staff.

"First, the 53-year-old actor had a blazing row outside Centre Court. Guards would not let him in because he did not have a valid ticket. Then he was banned from press and players’ bars as he tried to get another drink. Hasselhoff, who has fought a long battle with booze, yelled at staff: “You should let me in. Do you know who I am? I’m The Hoff.” Hasselhoff then downed beer after beer and was later seen staggering... Security chiefs ordered Hoff out. One guard said: “He was steaming drunk.” "

If I was David Hasslehoff I'd be asking every single person I ran into if they knew who I was, and then I'd follow it up with "I'm The Hoff!" and then punch them in the stomach and continue on my way. When you're David Hasselhoff you get to do shit like that. It's in the manual, right after step 1 of being The Hoff: "Maintain 80's perm throughout all stages of life."

No comments: