Saturday, July 15, 2006

"D" Is For "Duped"

In an interview with Larry King, Kathy Griffin reveals that she split from her ex-husband after finding out he'd been stealing her ATM cards while she was sleeping and withdrawing money from her bank account. She says:
"My ex-husband, without my knowledge, was sneaking into my wallet when I was asleep in the mornings and taking my ATM cards from my private accounts and withdrawing money. That money totalled $72,000."

Seriously, I don't know what's more shocking: the fact that Kathy Griffin didn't notice she was missing $72,000 or the fact that Kathy Griffin actually had $72,000. I guess before she hit it big with the D-List stuff she must've been supplementing her income with rodeo clown work. Or doing focus groups. $72,000... that's a lot of spitting into plastic cups, my friends.

No comments: