Tuesday, March 25, 2008

It's Like I Can Touch You!

Lookee! This is a diagram from the patent Apple filed on 3/20 for a 3-D Holographic Display!


The patent application asserts that two-dimensional projections of 3-D scenes are inadequate.

"Without the benefit of 3-D rendering, even high quality images that
have excellent perspective depictions still appear unrealistic and flat," it
says. "No headgear needs to be worn by the observer.


"In one embodiment, the system of the present invention provides a
stereoscopic 3-D display and viewing experience; in another, it delivers a
realistic holographic 3-D display experience."


Not to brag or anything, but I see real life in 3-D. Does that make me better than everyone else? Yes. Yes it does. It's a scientific fact that most people only see in 3-C. Unless I've got things backwards and 3-C is actually an improvement over 3-D. In that case I see in 3-A, which is practically x-ray vision. Losers.

No comments: