Sunday, August 19, 2007

Rejuvenile Hall

Tonight's episode: You're out, Barnaby... and murder is in.

I can't even begin to tell you how awesome I am at 4-Square. When I was in grade school? The things I was good at you could count on one busted hand, but these two pastimes were always top of the heap:

1. Watching Quinn Martin productions on a weekend night
2. Playing 4-Square

Being so great at either may have given me my flair for the dramatic... and for spotting the bluff. It's hard to say... but it's good to say that I'd happily go back out on the court any ol' time. I welcome -and pity- any challengers. And then? Then I dare you to a round of "Duck, Duck, Goose." Loser. Yeah, that's right. I said it. "Loser." Even if you can run fast, I've seen you get up from Indian-Style, and I have to say, your form sucks, and you just can't explode off the line. Stick to the tetherball courts.

No comments: