Thursday, August 24, 2006

The Age Of Plastic

I'm gonna' be a little busy for a few days, kids.

While I'm "away" I'll be puttin' up -for your enjoyment, or downright disdain- the 80's videos that made me the man I am.

I'd like to tell you that posting these videos now is some sort of metaphor for... shit. I don't even know what they could be a metaphor for. But dammit, revisting these videos now could very well be a metaphor for something that could make me look very deep, and very troubled... and that's at least a little bit cool, right? So posting these videos makes me look a little bit cool. And looking a little bit cool? That's about all I can hope these long days while people half my age are throwing books at me, and telling me I'm "the man," and that they're gonna' bring me down.





No comments: