Friday, June 02, 2006

If It Weren't For You Meddling Kids


Jumpin' Jesus on a pogo stick.

Britney Spears posted a poem on her official site recently which she later took down and put back up. Sources are reporting that it's directed toward Kevin Federline because it sounds angry and their marriage is supposedly on the rocks, but a note at the bottom of the poem says: "This is for everyone who thinks they know me..." and includes a shot of her and some girls giving the finger, which I can only interpret to mean she hates her fans and wants them to leave her alone. And fuck off. And die. I guess I'd be pretty angry too if I was married to Joe Dirt and my plans to kill my baby were thwarted again and again by that meddlesome paparazzi. I'm sure it's just a matter of time before one of them pulls off Britney's face and discovers that it was really just Old Man Jenkins all along.

No comments: