Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Walken the Floor Over You

Holy shit.

I've never crapped my pants over somebody running for President before, but that's because Christopher Walken has never run for President. And if I just implied that I crapped my pants, good, because I totally did. And if I just implicitly stated that Christopher Walken is running for President, good, because he totally is.

Besides killing terrorists with his bare hands and curing life-threatening diseases, he's also kicked Hitler in the face twice. I want to live in a world where the President of the United States is Christopher Walken. It might end civilization as we know it, but imagine the President saying to Japan's Prime Minister, "I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell."

That's what I'm talkin' about!

No comments: