Monday, August 15, 2005

Model Behavior

I don't care if Janice Dickinson actually is the world's first supermodel (as she claims) or not: with a driver's license photo as spectacular as hers, she can say pretty much anything she wants and people -including me, and my cousin Jenni who never believes anyone 'cause the last thing she believed was when a guy told her, "No, really... I'll pick you up for the prom at 7:00... and your hair looks great" and we all know how that turned out- will believe it.

She could call herself the world's first Nobel Prize-winning Poet Laureate of Stolichnaya, and if anybody doubted her she could just whip out her license and say, "Look, if I'm not the world's first Nobel Prize-winning Poet Laureate of Stolichnaya, then how did I get a driver's license photo that looks this fucking amazing?"

I'm just sayin'.

No comments: