Thursday, July 07, 2005

Last Auction Hero

You know, sometimes I amaze even myself....

So Gary Kurtz is putting a buncha' one-of-a-kind Star Wars items up for bids soon at a ritzy Beverly Hills auction... I'm sorry. Excuse me. "Up for bids." Did anyone else just flash on Bob Barker? Have I mentioned my foolproof Plinko system? Does anybody really know what time it is? Does anybody really care?

Yeah, well... they're saying Luke's Episode IV lightsaber could go for as much as 80k... and I find myself thinking "Well, that's a small price to pay... better hit the Coinstar!"

3 comments:

Squish the Klown said...

See if they are going to have a "two-fer" sale. Seemed to work like a charm the last time we took the galaxy by storm.

Nancy said...

Yeah...I really shoulda kept a closer eye on the two of you at that ComicCon...

Chris said...

No, but see? It was a BARGAIN! Everyone loves a bargain!