Monday, April 06, 2009

Friends Like These

Okay, so I have to admit I started reading this NY Daily News item about her moving on from John Mayer fully-prepared to mock the both of them (though, truth be told, that's pretty much how I start each day anymore)... but then, well... I couldn't help but notice the most asinine and ridiculous thing I've ever read. Ever.

"Jen checked out a cute guy walking in. She looked him up and down...
twice!" our source said. "She flashed him a beaming smile but got pulled back
into a conversation with her girlfriends."Aniston giggled with two gal pals, and
appeared excited to be at the charity concert, which raised more than $3
million to teach children how to meditate
."
$3 million dollars to teach kids how to meditate? Are you fucking kidding me?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, if a certain youngster from the Irvington area had learned to meditate early on...maybe he wouldn't be so...cranky.

Anonymous said...

Oh, Jennifer is still a hottie, McHot.