Thursday, September 04, 2008

RNC You Later

Come on now, it was really only a matter of time until they found the guy who rushed Bristol Palin just a little too quickly into adulthood (I paraphrase; read the statement for yourself). And, boy, is this kid amazing. Meet future shotgun groom Levi Johnston (above) who, in a triumph of the human spirit, makes Casey Aldridge and K-Fed look like they should belong in the space program. The New York Post has the details:
"On a MySpace page subsequently taken down, Johnston boasts, "I'm a fuckin' redneck" who likes to snowboard and ride dirt bikes.

""But I live to play hockey. I like to go camping and hang out with the boys, do some fishing, shoot some shit and just fuckin' chillin' I guess."

""Ya fuck with me I'll kick [your] ass," he added.

"He also claims to be "in a relationship," but states, "I don't want kids.""

Wow. Am I the only one who hopes this kid never stops reproducing? Show of hands.

No comments: