Sunday, September 28, 2008

Is That Your Nineteenth Financial Breakdown?

I'm so pissed about this debacle I can hardly see straight.

You Bushco dipshits wanted to see what would happen if you let the market regulate itself? Here you go... and instead of letting it "right itself" like you swore it would, now I get to foot the bill for their greed? Swell.

This bailout (GAH!) had goddam better include serious oversight, and real assistance for the home owners, and more than just a slap on the money-grubbing fists of those Wall Street fatcats who knew this would happen, saw it coming, but didn't care so long as they kept getting those commission checks. Oh, and I don't know... some kinda' return on my 2 grand might be nice.

And by the way: so what if a bailout is passed? Who says it's enough? Or distributed efficiently? And what's the point if the only lesson Wall Street learns is that they get to gamble and lose with your money all they want?

Anyway... read this. I have to go build a tent.

No comments: