Friday, January 18, 2008

Fog Lite

You know what a fan I am of alcohol-inspired art, but even I have to admit that the GAT Fog pretty much makes the bar of alcohol-inspired art nigh unreachable for other alocohol-inspired artists.

GAT stands for -get this- "Gin And Tonic"! It's a fog made out of gin and tonic -- brilliant! I mean, I've been looking for easier ways to get drunk, and those alcohol-soaked suppositories have started to chafe my butt. Now I'll just make a fog machine and fill 'er to the brim with burboun. Oh happy day! I'm going to try it right now, I'll let you know how it goes.

UPDATE: Ofkay its eems to haave worksed. IT dfeinitely sucseeded in mkaing me smelll drukn. hOly shite it is drunk i n hear. TJHis room is wiizaasssted! iT cant' evan stay stil l. OMJWTG! aT frist i oclouldnt tell iF i wash getitng drukn SO i put my mouthe overe the fog noozle BU T THE N I FEEL ALSEEP! i wokes up PLIZAATARD. !!!!QQQQQQQQQQQAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZ

No comments: