Thursday, March 30, 2006

What Remains, However Improbable...

Charlie -The Wraith- Sheen was recently on the radio telling Alex Jones that he believes there's a massive cover-up going on over the events of 9/11.

"It seems to me like 19 amateurs with box cutters taking over four commercial airliners and hitting 75% of their targets, that feels like a conspiracy theory. It raises a lot of questions." [...]


"I was up early and we were gonna do a pre-shoot on Spin City, the show I used to do, I was watching the news and the north tower was burning. I saw the south tower hit live, that famous wide shot where it disappears behind the building and then we see the tremendous fireball."

"There was a feeling, it just didn't look any commercial jetliner I've flown on any time in my life and then when the buildings came down later on that day I said to my brother 'call me insane, but did it sorta look like those buildings came down in a controlled demolition?"

Two things to consider:
1) He may actually be right
2) Something's seriously wrong when you're looking to Emilio Estevez for guidance

No comments: