"The "11 stories of people crying in earnest", as the DVD's tag line states, include some that really don't seem so terrible but instead reflect the rigors of being an up & coming model in Japan's fiercely competitive "idol" culture:Wow, Japan... wow. You have officially crossed the line.
* Marika, who was yelled at by her manager.
* Risa, who had been jilted by her boyfriend.
* Nana, who saw a bad picture of herself in a magazine.
* Shiho, who cried when her boyfriend said goodbye.
* Mai, who cried "touching the loneliness of the city"."