Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Get It? "Swell"!

Kevin Federline stopped by E! 's Daily 10 last night where he spoke to Sal Masekela about doing a reality show that may center around Kevin's noticeable weight gain:
"When asked about the validity of one of the rumored reality show concepts would be about Federline getting back into dancer shape, he says: "It would probably be pretty interesting, you know?" "When Masekela comments he doesn't feel like people really know Federline, he says: "They know what they're told. I mean, you know, so... I mean, it would be relevant to make something like that happen. And if and when it does, I'll let you know. I mean, as long as I know who I am, and my kids know who Daddy is and love Daddy. At the end of the day, nothing else really matters, you know.""
And suddenly, K-Fed's the smartest guy in the room. That's swell.


No comments: